Cutter Morning Star School District
Back to School 2021
Thursday, Aug 12,2021 4:00 until 6:00
Monday, Aug 16,2021
High School 7:30-3:20
1) HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Parents are recommended to take their child's temperature each day before going to school and screen them for respiratory symptoms. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher or experiencing symptoms should not go to a school site.
- Students will be taught handwashing and good hygiene.
- There will be scheduled disinfecting and cleaning in each building.
- Masks are recommended for all students and staff.
- No visitors are allowed untilfurther notice.
- Social distancing will be encouraged.
- When a student or staff member tests positive, the CMSSD will follow the protocol developed by ADH and CMSSD.
- Student desks will be spaced out to the maxlmum extent possible in each classroom.
- Desk, tables, chairs will be sanitized between classes
- All classrooms, media centers, cafeterias, etc. will be sprayed with approved disinfectant.
- All school supplies are provided.
3) BREAKFAST & LUNCH
- Breakfast and lunch are provided to all students for no charge.
- Students will eat lunch in the cafeteria spaced out to the maximum extent possible.
- Lunch times will be staggered and/or alternate locations will be offered.
- No outside food will be allowed; lunch may be brought in a container from home.
- All cafeteria staff will be ServSafe trained.
- There will be revised meal distribution protocols.
4l TRANS|TIONS, ACTIVITY, & RECESS
- Students will be in smaller groups (cohorts); When possible, student cohorts will not mix.
- K-6 Students will have weekly activity classes and 40 minutes of recess.
- Playground equipment will be sanitized between groups.
- 7-12 Students will have access to activities and athletics.
- Students will travel with their cohort as much as possible.
- Modified student schedules and transition times will be in place to help with distancing.
- Areas will be sprayed with approved disinfectant.
5) BUS TRANSPORTATTON
- Bus transportation is provided for all students.
- Buses will be sprayed with approved disinfectant.
- Bus drivers and students in grades K-12 are encouraged to wear masks on the bus.
- Seating charts will be created with family groups sitting together.
- Students should be screened at home before loading the bus.